Many organizations are experiencing new challenges brought on by a changing business landscape, such as more complex supply chains, an explosion of order and delivery channels, and rising customer expectations.
Discover what a recent survey of nearly 600 of your supply chain peers in manufacturing, high-tech and retail revealed about common fulfillment challenges and key areas where improvement is needed.
Brad Kerr, Senior Director, Supply Chain Management Applications, Oracle Corporation and Michael Pearcy, Senior Manager, Capgemini discuss fulfillment best practices as well as case studies featuring companies that have successfully deployed Oracle supply chain solutions to address their distributed order management and fulfillment needs.
Discover how supply chain management solutions can help you:
- Fulfill more orders faster and at lower costs
- Increase margins and profitability per order
- Improve accuracy of order promises and status
- Improve customer service and satisfaction levels
- Create a unified customer and user experience without replacing existing systems