Speed Up Your eCommerce Fulfillment Operations by 3X with Robotic Automation
Consumer buying habits have shifted radically toward eCommerce, putting pressure on fulfillment centers to process more orders, more quickly with existing resources.
Typical eCommerce Fulfillment Operations
To Process Orders, Workers:
1. Walk the warehouse aisles, batch picking products for online orders.
2. Deliver multi-order totes to the put wall area.
At The Manual Put Walls, Additional Workers:
3. Scan picked items.
4. Identify where to place items on each put wall.
5. Put each item into specific order destination cubbies.
6. Remove completed orders for packing and shipping.
Manual put wall challenges include:
- Typically, put walls have a maximum of 80 order cubbies.
- Onerous physical and time-consuming sorting process for employees.
- Many employees are required for picking, sorting, and packing.
- Bottlenecks between picking and sorting processes.
Download this infographic and learn how a Robotic Put Wall can increase order fulfillment throughput by up to 3X and handle nearly 100% of typical SKU assortments. Boost batch pick rates up to 33% and order sortation rates up to 300%.