December 28, 2018
E-Commerce Logistics Success is Only As Successful as Your Traditional Logistics Practices
E-commerce growth has become part of the record books.
According to Eric Rice of Supply Chain 24/7, e-commerce growth in 2017 grew faster than it has since 2011.
E-commerce increased 49 percent, moving from 10 percent of total retail sales to 13 percent.
Unfortunately, e-commerce shipping practices, although different from traditional retail shipping, still fall short.
Supply chain leaders need to understand why logistics fundamentals will continue to shape e-commerce shipping strategy.
What You’ll Learn in this E-Commerce Logistics White Paper
- What’s Wrong with E-Commerce Shipping Practices?
- E-Commerce Shipping Practices Require Logistics Fundamentals
- What Are the Best E-Commerce Shipping Practices in Using Traditional Logistics?
- Shipping Less-Than-Truckload Freight in E-Commerce: Shipping Online Is More Than Just Parcel Shipments
- How to Successfully Integrate an E-Commerce Shipping Plan into Your Traditional Shipping Practices
- Best Practices to Integrate an E-Commerce Shipping Plan with Existing Shipping Practices
- Drop shipping for E-Commerce Practices
- The Benefits of B2B E-Commerce Platforms for Dropshipping
- How Blockchain Impact E-Commerce
Log in to download this paper.