The State of Rail/Intermodal
Volumes are up, but challenges remain
The Coming AI Revolution in Retail & Consumer Products
This white paper details how companies are thinking about implementing intelligent automation…
Who are ARI Packaging and Nestlé Purina Petcare?
After completing a successful and timely integration project between the two systems, ARI…
- Automation & Artificial Intelligence: How Machines Are Affecting…
- Achieving Transportation Excellence by Focusing on Daily Improvement
- Optimizing Performance of the AutoStore Goods-to-Person Storage…
- All Resources
The freight economy is enjoying a robust 2018—and the rail and intermodal sectors are no exception. Both have seen healthy annual volume and pricing gains on a year-to-date basis as more shippers are adding these stalwart modes to their freight transportation mix.
However, it's not all roses on the nation's rails.
In this webinar our panel will provide a comprehensive update on the current state of the rail/intermodal markets and offer an in-depth look at the pain points shippers have been experiencing, including the recent service challenges, capacity issues and rising rates.
Rail/intermodal shippers will gain a better understanding of:
- Current rail/intermodal volume, productivity, revenue, and rates
- Trends and challenges making a difference on the rails
- Varying approaches to PSR (Precision Scheduled Railroading)
- The impact of trade developments on rail/intermodal