November 16, 2017
The results of the 2017 Shopper Study indicate consumers around the world believe that retailers have come a long way over the past decade to enhance the in-store shopping experience but shopper expectations continue to rise at an exponential rate.
Retailers continue to invest in their physical stores and enable their sales associates with the right technology tools to serve as business development personnel providing the visibility and actionable insight into shoppers, inventory and other valued assets that help elevate the customer experience and strengthen operations.
In-Depth Market Survey
- 7,500 shoppers were surveyed throughout September 2017
- Fielded by on-line research partner, Qualtrics for Zebra Technologies
- Regional Representation
- Survey was designed to reveal experiences and attitudes towards the use of in-store technologies to enhance customer satisfaction
- Ten-years of trended views on shopping patterns and viewpoints on in-store technology
- Retailers impace on shopper satisfaction (in-store, mobile and online)
- Shoppers' satsifaction and preference for technology used by in-store associates
- Shoppers' utilization of mobile technologies
- Shopper pain points
- Shopper views of emerging technologies
- Holiday shopping plans/trends
Log in to download this paper.