A fundraising distributor helps schools to raise money by selling a wide range of products. They had many programs in place across different school districts, but struggled to find a reliable carrier who could meet their time sensitive and limited access requirements. PITT OHIO’s expedite service, Fast Track, had the time definite guarantee the distributor needed.
To meet their customer’s time sensitive needs, the fundraising distributor must deliver the products to the schools by 1:30pm. Delivery ahead of 1:30pm is critical for two reasons. The delivery truck cannot interfere with school dismissal and school buses. The Parent Teacher Association (PTA) and volunteers are only at the school and available until 1:30pm to help with unloading, sorting, and distributing the products to students to deliver to their buyers.
The fundraising distributor explained that delivery quantities and locations vary week to week based on product volume sales. Products range from candles, candy, cookie dough, magazines, etc. With capacity constraints, including equipment and driver availability, they needed a provider who could commit to meeting their time sensitive needs.
The results of Fast Track Time Definite Service from PITT OHIO were 100% on time delivery.
- PITT OHIO shows up when we say we will, which means no disruption to dismissal and school buses.
- The PTA and volunteers can also plan their time accordingly because PITT OHIO arrives before 1:30pm every time.
- Claims free service, products arrived intact. Zero claims filed on any products. Perishable products were kept intact, saving the distributor damage fees, replacement costs, and redelivery charges.
- Friendly and courteous drivers arrive with proper liftgate equipment, consistently.
- Improved efficiency for the fundraising distributor and their end customer, school districts.
Log in to download this paper.