SMC³’S LTL Courses
LTL is an incredibly complex mode of transportation, and for supply chain novices, experience in the field isn’t easily gained.
When longtime employees with decades of experience in the industry leave, a hole in the collective knowledge of their organizations opens up.
The same holds true for upwardly mobile logistics leaders who change jobs. To fill this void, SMC³ has partnered with Logistics Training Center to provide the industry’s only coursework geared toward mastery of LTL transportation concepts.
Are SMC³’S LTL Courses Right for Me?
SMC³’s online LTL learning is perfect for shippers, 3PLs, carriers, freight forwarders, and future supply chain leaders looking to master their LTL knowledge and take their careers to the next level.
Provided as a flexible, learning experience, SMC³’s on-demand online learning platform enables students to:
- Focus on one or several areas of LTL
- Experience up-to-date content driven by the latest supply chain industry developments and challenges
- Learn from industry experts ranging from logistics leaders to academic researchers
- Learn at their own pace, whether looking to brush up on a few, or all key components
- Acquire SMC³ LTL Certification after completing all coursework, if desired
SMC³ LTL Coursework
201 Fundamentals of LTL: From the development of truckload, LTL, and parcel to today’s major LTL players, students will track the history of the industry and discuss what makes LTL transportation a key component of the domestic supply chain.