Ecommerce Fulfillment Industry Challenges
- Meet the demand of rapidly growing order volumes for direct-to-consumer orders
- Process labor-intensive ecommerce orders without adding labor
- Easily upgrade outdated facilities to support high ecommerce order volume
Berkshire Grey Robotic Automation Solutions for Ecommerce Fulfillment
Berkshire Grey’s AI-powered systems enable ecommerce businesses to:
- Sort orders up to 3X faster than manual approaches
- Improve picking throughput by up to 33%
- Handle nearly 100% of typical SKU assortments, order profiles, and packages autonomously
- Integrate robotic automation easily into the existing footprint with modular, flexible design
- Improve performance with self-optimizing systems that learn individually and share collectively across the robotic network.
3 Reasons Retailers Need Robotic Product Sortation in Fulfillment Warehouses
- Increase Facility Throughput by up to 4X
- Scale Throughput of Existing Operations and Processes
- Alleviate Hiring Challenges and Optimize Existing Labor
Berkshire Grey’s automated solutions are modular, flexible, and available via Robotics-as-a-Service (RaaS) implementation models, allowing customers to accelerate the adoption of game-changing automation technology without upfront capital expenditures.
Log in to download this paper.