Global Supply Chains in a Rapidly Evolving and Volatile World
Across virtually every industry today, organizations are challenged with managing their complex global supply chains efficiently, unlocking value, and improving business performance in an increasingly competitive, volatile world.
Enterprises need to operate in a way that unifies and optimizes planning and execution in real-time, all the way from sales and operations planning (S&OP) to sales and operations execution (S&OE) in the last mile.
In today’s hyper-competitive environment, the inability to meet target service levels because of out-of-stock, fill-rate problems, and inventory imbalance throughout the supply chain, results in:
- Revenue and even market-share loss
- Deterioration of customer satisfaction
- Production delays
- Higher labor and logistics expediting costs to prevent production line downtime
The pattern and source of revenues, costs, and profits have been frequently and drastically shifting, meaning production and supply patterns are shifting too. Regulatory pressures continue to tighten, lowering margins and increasing uncertainty. Manufacturers have to meet regulatory targets while investing in new technologies and business models.
The Integrated Business Planning & Execution solution optimizes your short-term decisions while ensuring that your long-term goals are being met.
The solution is built on One Network's cloud-based Real Time Value Network, which tracks, monitors, and plans continuously and in real-time.
Download this paper and find out how this advanced Integrated Business Planning & Execution solution can:
- Provide you with a single version of truth for all your plans and transactions, simplifying your supply chain
- Reduce demand and supply variability to driving down inventory and overall costs
- See the financial impact of your plans or events so you can plan for profitability
- Balance demand and supply internally to your enterprise and across key trading partners
- And more...