The New Age of Hyperconnected Industry
As the new age of hyperconnected industry comes to life, its tantalizing possibilities are waiting for enterprises with vision, commitment, and courage.
Fully prepared to partner with every industry and enterprise on this once-in-a-lifetime journey, Nokia expresses here our vision for what the next industrial revolution will look like and demand, and our readiness to help you own it all, everywhere, anywhere - Allwhere.
Industry is about to change the world. Again.
Industry is driven by a constant quest for productivity. They seek all means to most efficiently produce and deliver their goods and services.
Yet in the last few decades, productivity growth has slowed dramatically.
Those who grasped what information and communications technology (ICT) could do saw huge productivity gains.
But as industrial digitalization and automation got started, not all industries profited equally. The more asset-intensive companies, which employ much of the world’s workforce, did not see the productivity gains of those who fully embraced the information economy.
- The transformation has started
- Imperative 1: Connect everything and go deeper
- Imperative 2: Compute, wherever you need it
- Imperative 3: Apply insights. Execute with precision
- Networks are at the intersection
- Connected systems unlock value
- The nervous system of our new reality
- Nokia: Building to this moment for 150 years
- Industry snapshots: Smart cities and public safety
- Industry snapshots: Mining and manufacturing
- Industry snapshots: Railways and power utilities
- Industry snapshots: Healthcare and financial services
- Let’s go