Increasing customer demands, unprecedented cargo logjams, workforce shortages, carrier capacity constraints, and the lasting effects of the pandemic have made supply chains more volatile than ever.
As a result, retailers and manufacturers must reimagine their logistics operations and adjust inventory and transportation strategies to successfully navigate a new shipping landscape and provide a satisfactory customer experience.
Read this new white paper to get insights into five key trends affecting the parcel shipping environment and how you can adapt to stay ahead:
- How to succeed in cross-border parcel shipping
- Where ‘just-in-time’ supply chain processes need to be more flexible
- How to be nimble in a world where carrier capacity and flexibility is uncertain
- How to add more last-mile, same day carriers and couriers in your vendor mix
- Making sustainability more than a mission statement
Log in to download this paper.