Reverse Logistics Study
Today’s consumer expects great service even after purchase, so managing reverse logistics and returns are not something logistics professionals can afford to overlook.
We, Peerless Research Group, surveyed our readers this month to get their insights on various solutions for ecommerce, retail replenishment, and reverse logistics.
What's in the Report
- What are the biggest challenges with returns/reverse logistics?
- How is automation currently or planned to be used in handling returns?
- How long does it take to process returns from receipt to final dispensation?
- How long does each step in the return process take?
Reverse Logistics Study Objectives
Specifically, the study is designed to examine the following:
- Return and reverse logistics practices among those currently processing their own eCommerce returns, those using a 3PLs, and 3PLs
- Central returns processing operations/facilities
- The average amount of time/cost to process individual returns
- Major challenges organizations face with returns and reverse logistics
- Actions were taken to better manage returns and reverse logistics
- Respondent and company demographics
The completed, 29-page summary report is available for FREE Download Now.
Log in to download this paper.