2021 Ecommerce Quarterly Research Series
Logistics and supply chain professionals are forced to manage through wildly imbalanced freight networks, tightening capacity, skyrocketing rates, labor shortages, and new fulfillment pressures that have accelerated the adoption of software and automation throughout our warehouse and DC operations.
Download this FREE, 21-page report featuring all the data collected from our readers in the just-completed study on Micro-fulfillment and Last Mile including:
- Where are orders being fulfilled to get closer to customers
- Which technologies are being used to enable micro-fulfillment
- Key impacts over the past 12 months on order management, fulfillment and distribution processes
- Areas of e-fulfillment and distribution operations that need improvement
- Areas where delays/bottlenecks are impacting order fulfillment operations
- Top priorities during the next 12 months for e-fulfillment and distribution operations
- Technology/automation/systems being considered for operations
This quarterly research series is designed to define the current reality as a result of the phenomenal increase in ecommerce orders, help supply chain professionals benchmark their operations, and push managers toward a more streamlined ecommerce solution.
Log in to download this paper.