Why a Free Transportation Management System Is Worth Its Weight in Gold
Kuebix, a creator of a transportation management system that delivers true freight intelligence, has gotten over 1000 new shippers in the first weeks since their announcement of Kuebix Shipper, the industry’s first free multimodal TMS that offers an unlimited rating, booking, and tracking of TL, LTL and parcel freight, here's why "free" is a good thing.
Transportation Management Resources
With a complete understanding of the problem this Chemical Pool Company was facing with its seasonal business, PITT OHIO was able to develop a reliable, comprehensive cross-dock solution.
- Flexibly Manage and Optimize Your Transportation Operations
- The Complete Buyer’s Guide to Transportation Management…
- Controlling Shipping Costs via Multi-Modal Freight Rate Visibility
- 3 Case Studies Detailing On-site Consolidation, Transportations…
- All Resources
Kuebix provides a transportation management system (TMS) built on the latest cloud technology that is changing how companies purchase and manage freight. The Kuebix platform is unique in that it it will scale to meet the needs of any size company or supply chain, and is ready in a fraction of the…
- Company Quicklook
Some people have questioned why Kuebix is offering a free Transportation Management System (TMS) and whether the free version is worth their while.
The answer is a resounding, “Yes, a free TMS is really a good thing!”
When comparing apples to apples, i.e. free TMS to free TMS, it is apparent that Kuebix Shipper wins over others.
Even when comparing apples to oranges, i.e. free TMS to “not free” TMS, Kuebix outshines the competition.
Here’s why a free TMS is a really good thing:
- Excellent Customer Service – but don’t take our word for it: “With Kuebix, we can quickly view all our carrier rates side by side and choose the best rate for our shipments. Kuebix is extremely easy to use and the customer support is exceptional.” R.L. Bunting at The Chesapeake Spice Company
- UNLIMITED Shipments – Yes, you read that correctly. Some of our competition limits their shipments on paid versions and keep charging you more as your volume increases, but we don’t. Why would you pay when Kuebix has unlimited shipments for free?
- Supports All Transportation Modes – Some TMS vendors limit their offering to LTL shipments only. Kuebix, on the other hand, supports all modes – LTL, TL, and Parcel – (even with our free version) so you can connect to all your carriers, letting you ship the way you want for the optimal cost.
- Multiple Users, Stored Data and So Much More – Kuebix Shipper is a single-user system, allowing any shipper to begin using the core functionality of a TMS – rate, book, and track – for free. For a business that wants to add more users, access shipment data, and so much more, simply upgrade to Kuebix Business Pro for just $99/month.
- Scalability – Kuebix Shipper can be scaled up to our enterprise edition as your business grows. The Kuebix TMS uses the same software core – and as your business grows, you can easily add new functionality, without having to learn a whole new system. Our modular solution scales all the way up to the enterprise level with Premier Applications, Integrations, and Managed Services to meet the needs of any supply chain.
Most importantly, the free TMS supports our vision, of a global community where all members gain value from membership.
We have removed the barrier of cost to let all shippers get started with a powerful TMS and take control of their freight operations. This is similar to how the widespread adoption of affordable smartphones changed the way we communicate and interact.
A TMS that is available to any size business and budget will have the same impact on the shipping world, moving it into the collaborative digital era.
A global community of shippers and service providers will help to match demand with capacity, allowing trucks to fill more efficiently.
With collaboration across the community, fleets and drivers move more continuously, shippers get faster access to available capacity, and load consolidation becomes something that’s easy to accomplish.
All of this improves the bottom line – giving value to everyone in the community.
Now that is worth its weight in gold, even if it doesn’t cost you a thing.
The Complete Buyer’s Guide to Transportation Management Systems
There is almost no limit to how a Transportation Management System can benefit your unique supply chain, but the key to success is finding the right one for your goals, so, before selecting a TMS, use the 12 questions in this buyer’s guide to find the best solution for your company. Download Now!
Effectively Managing Big Data in Your Supply Chain
In this white paper, we’ll explain what the term “big data” means to the typical supply chain, introduce effective strategies for managing and leveraging that data, show how one grocer is using predictive analytics to harness its own big data, and explain the “first steps” that companies need to take down the path to effective management of their big data. Download Now!
More Resources from Kuebix