Thursday, June 15, 2023 2:00PM
Roberto Michel, Senior Editor, Modern Materials Handling
Tom Singer, Senior Project Manager, Tompkins Solutions
Dan Gilmore, Chief Marketing Officer, Softeon
You’ve developed the WMS business case, and an overall plan. Now it’s time to select the right Warehouse Management System vendor – for the short and long term.
A challenging step in any WMS project, this session will help you develop a winning plan. The broadcast will be led by expert presenters Tom Singer of Tompkins Solutions and Dan Gilmore of Softeon.
Topics to be covered by Singer and Gilmore include:
- Understanding the Vendor Section Process
- Building Functional and Process Requirements
- Creating RFI/RFPs
- Getting Demos and Vendor Scoring Right
- How to Handle Site Visits
- Lessons Learned over Dozens of Successful Vendor Selection’s
- How to Avoid Common Problem Areas
You will come away with the information and insight you need to develop the right process and make the right choice for your organization.
Not to be missed for anyone planning or launching a WMS initiative.