It was June 2013, when Ramco Human Capital Management on the Cloud was born as a standalone offering ready to be sold and marketed, across the globe.
Within 4 years of its launch, today we hold the distinction of becoming the ONLY Asia Pacific based HR Vendor to have been positioned in Gartner's 2017 Magic Quadrant for Cloud Human Capital Management (HCM) Suites for Midmarket and Large Enterprises.
According to Gartner, Cloud human capital management (HCM) suites deliver functionality that helps organizations attract, develop, engage, retain and manage their workforces.
These solutions support a variety of HCM capabilities – HR administrative functions (Admin HR), HR service delivery (HRSD), Talent management (TM) applications, and Workforce management (WFM).
Gartner predicts that by 2020, 30% of global midmarket and large enterprises will have invested in a cloud-deployed human capital management suite for administrative HR and talent management.
This marks Ramco’s debut in the Cloud HCM quadrant, once again becoming the sole Asia Pacific-headquartered vendor to meet the inclusion criteria and be featured.
Ramco is among the very few vendors which have built its complete hire-to-retire HCM functionality natively without acquisition.
Virender Aggarwal, CEO, Ramco Systems, said; “The entry into the Gartner Magic Quadrant is a validation of the product capability and success we have witnessed for our HCM suite. While we have built a strong presence in Asia, Australia, and the Middle East, this recognition will build the momentum in U.S and Europe where we are new entrants.”
“Our extensive efforts in the cloud enterprise space and thrust on innovation and usability have enabled us to disrupt the HR segment and challenge established players who have grown by acquiring multiple niche products. With a focus on the mid-market segment, we are all geared to help not just the Fortune 500s but also those getting there with a complete, yet refreshingly simple HCM.”
Ramco owes this to the 450+ customers and 1000’s of Users who have placed their TRUST in them and their technology.
So, the question Ramco set out to answer when they launched a comprehensive hire-to-retire application on Cloud was:
Can a nimble-footed David take on the Goliath’s in HCM business?
To achieve this, Ramco decided to focus on TWO pillars that would differentiate and give their clients the edge - Innovation & User Experience.
The results have been fascinating and this entry into the Quadrant is an endorsement that Ramco is heading in the right direction.
What gives Ramco an edge over multiple other HR vendors in the market?
- Ramco HCM is perhaps the only organically developed Integrated HR Suite that addresses end to end requirements from Employee Information Management to Payroll all on a single platform. This leaves the customer with a seamless experience across all modules. This is a unique differentiation as most vendors have built functionality through acquisition. In some instances, applications reside on multiple clouds, leaving the customer hassled.
- Offering clients the Innovation edge with launch of HR Chatbots, Facial Recognition based Workforce Management, context-sensitive decision support pop-ups among others
- RPA driven Multi-Country Global Payroll on ONE Platform – With Globalization, organizations grapple with the need to address statutory and compliance across the local country of presence while adhering to global best practices. Ramco HCM with 40+ country Payroll on One platform helps unify Payroll operations all from a single screen.
- Choice of deployment – On-premise, Public Cloud, Private Cloud, Hybrid – is Possible as the application is built on a single code base giving flexibility for enterprises to move from cloud to on-prem or vice-versa without much effort
- Simplified Commercial Structure – An all-inclusive pricing which does not charge separately for DB/SQL Licenses, Dashboarding and Analytics, DR or Middleware licenses.
Gartner's 2017 Magic Quadrant for Cloud HCM for Midmarket & Large Enterprises
Access your copy of the 2017 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Cloud HCM Suites (external registration required).
The Modern Workforce
The global, social & technological forces reshaping the future of work
In an era of breathtaking technological development, the role of HR is being redefined by a range of powerful forces.
From globalization to meeting the demands of the most connected and diverse workforce in history, HR today is a complex and ever-changing equation.
Beyond the war for talent, there currently exists an opportunity for forward-looking HR professionals to develop new ways to lead employees into the workplace of the future, and to help redesign the organizations that employ them.
Far from being a one-size-fits-all game, navigating the HR landscape in 2016 calls for a flexible, agile approach and a global outlook.
As we move forward into this brave new era, HR teams who take can successfully develop and deploy creative engagement strategies, while embracing data analytics and digital technologies, will be putting their organizations in a commanding position.
10 HR Trends Ranked In Order of Importance
Source: Deloitte University Press Global Human Capital Trends