B2B Managed Services for Dummies
The benefits of Business-to-Business (B2B) integration are well known, but many companies struggle to achieve them.
The Coming AI Revolution in Retail & Consumer Products
This white paper details how companies are thinking about implementing intelligent automation…
Who are ARI Packaging and Nestlé Purina Petcare?
After completing a successful and timely integration project between the two systems, ARI…
- Automation & Artificial Intelligence: How Machines Are Affecting…
- Achieving Transportation Excellence by Focusing on Daily Improvement
- Optimizing Performance of the AutoStore Goods-to-Person Storage…
- All Resources
The potential benefits of Business-to-Business (B2B) integration are well known, but in real-world application many companies struggle to achieve them.
They find it hard to roll solutions out beyond a few key business partners.
Many companies have found an effective solution to those difficulties in B2B Managed Services, an outsourced service that manages daily B2B integration operations.
Download this free ebook and learn:
- What B2B Managed Services is and how it came to be
- The business drivers for B2B Managed Services
- The major steps involved in B2B integration and the different approaches to its delivery
- The core components of B2B Managed Services
- The key business benefits for B2B Managed Services
- Building a business justification for B2B Managed Services
- How to select a suitable B2B Managed Services vendor
- Ten tips when deploying B2B Managed Services