October 16, 2018
Voice picking applications were common in distribution centers long before Alexa and Siri were a part of our daily lives. But voice technology and applications have changed dramatically over the past five years.
Many operations, IT, and procurement professionals find it hard to keep up with the changing technology and to understand how and where today’s voice solutions could work in their warehouses and distribution centers (DC).
This Buyer's Guide is intended to help companies evaluate voice for their warehouse operations.
Download the guide to:
- Determine if voice is appropriate for your warehouse and see which industries are using voice today
- Understand the key features of voice solutions, including the latest in speech recognition technology
- Learn how voice applications integrate with WMS, ERP, LMS, automation and material handling systems
- See which DC workflows and warehouse management processes are supported by voice, beyond picking
- Understand system pricing and implementation costs
- Get access to additional research and tools to calculate the potential cost savings using voice in your facility
Log in to download this paper.