Complex (“Big Systems”) Logistics Systems Research Cluster.
By University of North Texas Center for Logistics Education and Research
August 04, 2013
The Logistics and Supply Chain Management at the University of North Texas (UNT) is poised to become one of the top programs in the country.
The program currently includes seven full-time and several adjunct faculty members with extensive industry experience. During the next two years, five new faculty members will be added.
Center for Logistics Education and Research
The Center for Logistics Education and Research is a private and university-funded center within the Department of Marketing and Logistics in the College of Business (COB) at UNT.
The Center is committed to excellence in logistics education.
LSCM Fast Facts
- 7th largest undergraduate program in the U.S.
- Fastest growing program nationally over the last 8 years
- National Logistics Challenge 6X National Champions!
- All LSCM sections taught afternoon or evenings leaving morning free for other courses or employment
- $227,751 in scholarships awarded to LSCM students since 1997
- Required paid internship
- Current employment opportunities 5 local jobs for each available December graduate
- Graduates automatically qualify for professional certification with the American Society for Transportation and Logistics