Enterprise Information Management (EIM) is the platform for digital transformation in the enterprise that automates complete processes from customer engagement to business insight, technologies and practices that work together to maximize the value of information while mitigating its risk.
November 06, 2017
The many technological innovations that impact every aspect of life today have triggered a digital transformation that fundamentally changes the way organizations work, the way they interact with customers, the way they access and use information, and the way they manage business processes.
Enterprise Information Management (EIM) in the cloud is a powerful way that enterprises are moving toward integrated, digital information platforms.
As you read the chapters in this book, you see that I unpack more about EIM in the cloud. EIM in the Cloud For Dummies, OpenText Special Edition, consists of eight short chapters that explore the following:
- The modern digital imperative and the cloud (Chapter 1)
- Managing digital enterprise content (Chapter 2)
- Digital customer engagement and the redefined customer experience journey (Chapter 3)
- Creating digital connections to business (Chapter 4)
- Optimizing and automating business processes in the digital world (Chapter 5)
- Digital Discovery — what is it and why it matters (Chapter 6)
- Advanced data analytics and the value of self-service and visualization in the cloud (Chapter 7)
- Ten important terms and considerations for EIM in the cloud (Chapter 8)