TAKE Supply Chain’s OneSCM solution breaks down the siloes that have historically existed internally and externally among supply chain organizations and provides both your internal and external stakeholders a single point of access.
By TAKE Supply Chain
August 14, 2017
You shouldn’t have to be an ERP expert to work in an ERP-centric environment.
Nor should you have to delay your adoption of advanced technologies because you don’t have a way to automatically capture, share, analyze and apply real-time data across your supply chain operations.
That’s why cost-conscious supply chains use TAKE™ Supply Chain’s OneSCM platform to orchestrate cross-departmental transactions – and maintain real-time communications with suppliers across the globe – with complete accuracy and cost-saving efficiency.
Not only does OneSCM provide…
- A user-friendly, web-based portal in multiple languages;
- A single source of access to data from all your back-office systems;
- Up-to-the-minute data accuracy;
- Real-time alerts to revenue-generating opportunities – for you and your suppliers.
This collaborative digital supply chain console facilitates a completely synchronized “decision network” between you and your suppliers so that you can…
- Track and trace inventory, invoices and every other piece of information critical to gaining a competitive advantage and maintaining a Just-In-Time manufacturing model;
- Eliminate the exorbitant supply chain management expenses produced by ERP-only environments or existing back-office systems that are otherwise unable to communicate with one another;
- Keep planning, procurement, logistics/shipping, finance, and other supply chain executives in step with external suppliers – whether they’re at their desk or working via mobile device.