February 28, 2017
In today’s hyper-competitive, buyer-centric market, companies with omni-channel sales processes need to deliver personalized and consistent buying experiences across all channels to foster customer loyalty and ensure repeat business.
This Aberdeen report provides illustrative research from the food and consumer goods industries to show how best-in-class, omni-channel focused companies are leveraging price optimization, e-commerce enabled configure, price, quote (CPQ), and other strategies to:
- Improve sales effectiveness
- Maximize cross-sell and upsell opportunities
- Boost overall financial performance
- Growing company revenue is the number one objective for B2B CPG firms
- Price optimization users enjoy more than double the year-over-year growth in annual company revenue
- Every savvy B2B CPG firm using price optimization has detailed visibility into the trade promotions data of their channel partners
- Price optimization users are 82% more likely to use reporting and analytics to drive continuous performance gains
Log in to download this paper.