In this e-book you will discover how supply chain experts harness data-driven tools and strategies to understand their customers in new ways, how they optimize their people and processes and ultimately, make profitable decisions for their business.
April 13, 2017
When the best in the business come together, great things happen.
This has been the case for Quintiq World Tour, an annual series of conferences and open forums for supply chain professionals, for three consecutive years now.
This e-book was inspired by expert speakers whose presentations go beyond last year’s event and into the new year to provoke you - reader and business leader - into reexamining the way you plan and optimize in your company.
Download and read on to discover how these experts harness data-driven tools and strategies to understand their customers in a new way, optimize their people and processes and ultimately, make profitable decisions for their business - and how you can too.
It is not about where you are, but how fast you are moving. It is time to pick up the pace.
- Data alone is nothing. Decisions driven by data is everything – Rob van Egmond
- Put control back in your employees’ hands with mobility – Bernd Horsman
- The future of passenger rail lies in customer-centric operations – Matt McInnes
- S&OP process by design, not by chance – Procyon Mukherjee
- Make supply chain constraints work for you, not against you – Hank Ackerman
- Holistic planning with intelligent design solutions – Markus Pöhler
- Taming a deliciously complex supply chain – Nigel Batchem
- Achieve conflicting goals with optimization – Wolfgang Meißner