Providing end-to-end supply chain solutions, enabling eCommerce stores, and freeing up management to focus on creativity, SEKO Logistics addresses the supply chain and logistics needs of London's Portobello Road MOU company, the iconic Lulu brand, and Escalade Sports.
By SEKO Logistics
December 20, 2016
Providing an end-to-end supply chain solution for Escalade Sports
For more than 80 years, Escalade Sports has been committed to providing quality sporting goods and leisure activities products for homes.
Whether it's table tennis or games tables for the home rec room, in-ground basketball systems for the driveway or premium wood play sets for the back yard, Escalade Sports has the best quality brands and products that provide joy and leisure for the entire family.
Escalade Sports needed to reduce 'order to delivery' times and to dramatically reduce claims for North America home deliveries, as well as streamlining its inbound logistics from Asia.
- Reduced total landed costs with consolidation and supplier management services
- Supplier management services and training at origin vendor locations in China
- Consolidation set up in Shanghai and Hong Kong
- MySEKO technology deployed for simplicity and visibility
- Third party distribution services at strategic service centers
- Dramatically reduced claims for direct to consumer shipments by 60%
- Standard and express national home delivery services
- Free to focus on core business of retail
Enabling an eCommerce store for Lulu Guinness
Lulu Guinness, the iconic British design company, launched its first retail store in 1996. The Lulu Guinness brand is now world famous for uniquely designed handbags, jewelry and other accessories, and not a month goes by without one of its pieces being featured in style magazines or on catwalks.
Lulu Guinness wanted to set up an online store that would mirror its style and fit alongside and complement its thriving international retail business - to give worldwide customers a seamless ordering and delivery experience that would reflect the iconic brand.
- Customized suite of eCommerce and e-fulfillment suite technology
- Real-time stock allocation
- Total visibility from order to gift wrapped delivery
- Seamless integration alongside existing retail supply chain
- Multi-geography stock holding providing local fulfillment in key markets
Freeing up management to focus on creativity
Shelley Tichborne founded MOU from London's Portobello Road in 2002, with a desire to create original, luxurious footwear as an antidote to the pressures of modern city living. MOUoffers original, hand-crafted footwear in premium natural fibers, with ethical and eco-friendly production as a priority.
MOU needed a fast, reliable warehouse and distribution solution to manages its worldwide eComerce and retail supply chain.
- Complete logistics solution from source to customer
- Includes warehousing, an eCommerce site and pick/pack fulfillment
- Gives total control over non-core activities