The Future of Multi-Carrier Shipping Systems (Beyond the Shipping Label)
Thursday, November 8, 2018 | 2PM ET
The Case for Mobile Printing in the Warehouse
Warehouses are under more pressure than ever before to deliver goods faster and at a lower…
Can Blockchain Revolutionize International Trade?
Trade has always been shaped by technological innovation, and in recent times, a new technology…
- Bridge to Blockchain: A Platform for Orchestrating Multi Enterprise…
- Faes Group Automates Transportation Planning and Improves Customer…
- Strategic Supply Chain Considerations in the Quest to Go Omnichannel
- All Resources
How confident are you that the shipping solution you have in place today will meet emerging delivery and customer service trends over the next five years?
In today's dynamic e-commerce and omnichannel world, it's an important question for any company striving to maintain a competitive edge.
What does a future-ready multi-carrier shipping platform look like?
Find out as transportation technology expert Ken Fleming, COO of Logistyx Technologies, discusses the key trends shaping supply chain delivery today and how they’re influencing shipping system requirements, including:
- Omni-channel Delivery: Controlling shipping and delivery processes across the extended enterprise, including drop shipping, ship-from-store, etc.
- Expanding Delivery Services: The globalization of customers and how to serve them all.
- Procurement: The need to simplify the procurement of transportation services in real time.
- Control Tower Capabilities: The demand for seamless analytics and workflow tools to monitor, anticipate and proactively optimize carrier interactions and delivery processing.
- Blockchain: How this emerging technology will impact transportation as we know it today.