The Future of Multi-Carrier Shipping Systems (Beyond the Shipping Label)
Thursday, November 8, 2018 | 2PM ET
Free Trade Agreements Drive Export Opportunities
The FTA compliance process can be difficult, but as this whitepaper will cover, the benefits…
The State of & Pricing Outlook of the Less than Truckload…
This is a must-read for shippers who are either LTL shipping pros, new LTL shippers who…
- USTRANSCOM Single Mobility System
- Top Three Reasons to Embrace an Integrated Business Planning…
- 5 Tips for Improving U.S./Canada Border Clearance Efficiency
- All Resources
How confident are you that the shipping solution you have in place today will meet emerging delivery and customer service trends over the next five years?
In today's dynamic e-commerce and omnichannel world, it's an important question for any company striving to maintain a competitive edge.
What does a future-ready multi-carrier shipping platform look like?
Find out as transportation technology expert Ken Fleming, COO of Logistyx Technologies, discusses the key trends shaping supply chain delivery today and how they’re influencing shipping system requirements, including:
- Omni-channel Delivery: Controlling shipping and delivery processes across the extended enterprise, including drop shipping, ship-from-store, etc.
- Expanding Delivery Services: The globalization of customers and how to serve them all.
- Procurement: The need to simplify the procurement of transportation services in real time.
- Control Tower Capabilities: The demand for seamless analytics and workflow tools to monitor, anticipate and proactively optimize carrier interactions and delivery processing.
- Blockchain: How this emerging technology will impact transportation as we know it today.