Understanding the challenges of Motor Freight and managing for the future
By LM Staff
August 28, 2017
In this Special Digital Issue, the editors of Logistics Management have curated several feature stories that encapsulate the current state of U.S. motor freight services in an effort to help shippers understand the challenges their truckload, less-than-truckload, parcel and last-mile carriers face as they aim to achieve service levels that match our new digital demands.
Inside this special issue...
- Trucking Top 50: Reinventing the fundamentals
- Technology continues to connect the dots
- Battle for the last mile
- Have we entered the age of freight settlement?
- Is your yard a black hole?
- LTL: "Upbeat" outlook for 2017
- Is the party over?