October 13, 2017
One Network Enterprises, a global provider of multi-party digital network platform and services, today announced ONE Chain, a new solution that empowers trading partners to fully harness the power and potential of blockchains.
ONE Chain allows organizations to build and deploy sophisticated, highly scalable supply chain and other multi-party blockchain applications on top of the blockchain.
ONE Chain is a new secure, blockchain solution that enables companies to execute sophisticated blockchain-backed processes with their trading partners.
The offering brings rich, supply chain orchestration capabilities to the blockchain, which decreases risk, increases efficiency and greatly simplifies how partners conduct business transactions.
Additional key benefits include:
- Overcomes key blockchain compromises around confidentiality and performance.
- Brings the advantages of blockchain technology such as non-repudiability, trust, and immutability.
- Reduction in reliance on intermediaries, and support for both orchestrated and direct blockchain-backed processes.
- Easy onboarding for trading partners and access to tens of thousands of existing trading partners.
- ONE's software development kit can be used by developers to build ONE Chain Apps.
- Agnostic to underlying blockchain technology such as Ethereum or Hyperledger Fabric.
- Allows for flexibility in this rapidly evolving space.
Greg Brady, CEO and Founder of One Network commented;
"With the ONE Chain solution, we are providing our customers the ability to transact with over 60,000 trading partners over the blockchain. They will be able to transact directly or in an orchestrated manner, which will enable new and exciting supply chain business models and processes to emerge. The first of these will make sophisticated chain-of-custody possible."
"Traditional blockchain approaches make many compromises around confidentiality, performance and onboarding," said Ranjit Notani, CTO and Co-Founder of One Network.
"Our new ONE Chain solution overcomes these compromises, and allows game-changing multi-party blockchain apps to be built while making them available to existing trading partners on the RTVN network."
Related Article: Is Blockchain in the Supply Chain Coming of Age?
Can Blockchain Revolutionize the Supply Chain?
In a new white paper, Ranjit Notani, One Network CTO examines Blockchain’s powerful potential as well as a major problem and whether and how Blockchains can revolutionize the Supply Chain.
Notani explains exactly what Blockchain is and the unique advantages it provides.
He further identifies the major problem facing Blockchain in relation to supply chains, and proposes a solution.
“By combining Blockchain with a non-Blockchain mediator (the Backchain Initiator) to cover the majority of the revolutionary use-cases of single version-of-the-truth mediated shared state, we can realize Blockchain’s full potential in managing complex, multi-party supply networks.”
Download this white paper and learn:
- Why the "shared ledger" view of Blockchain is a misleading and what it really is
- The major problem when it comes to supply chains and the failed attempts to fix it
- How the concepts of "Frontchain" and "Backchain" can provide a solution
- Why "Deep Matrixed Permissions" are necessary for a multi-party supply chain
- How Blockchain can use new technology to radically improve the way supply chains are managed
Download: Can Blockchain Revolutionize the Supply Chain?